Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a website.
This means that the cookies are stored on the user’s device to then be transmitted back to the
websites of origin the next time the user returns.
Cookies do not store any personal information, such as names, surnames or email addresses. It is impossible for individuals to be identified exclusively with cookies, and their use is widely
Cookies used by this website:
- Technical cookies:
I Technical cookies are tools that allow the user to perform a specific operation on the web.
For this reason, they are digital elements of a purely technical nature that make navigation easier
- The technical cookies used by https://www.igo.it servea purely functional purpose, which
includes Google Analytics.
- Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to monitor the user during navigation, studying their movements and their internet consumption and consultation habits in order to create personalized advertising
Due to the particularly invasive nature of profiling cookies with regards to users’ private lives, European and Italian regulations demand that users must be adequately informed with regards to the
use of profiling cookies in order that they may freely express consent.
The website uses the following profiling cookies for advertising purposes: Google Ads remarketing and Facebook remarketing. Users have the option to deny consent.
Options for browsing without cookies:
Below are ways to browse without downloading cookies:
- Enable the Do Not Track option (discretional)..
- Enable “anonymous browsing” mode from your browser.
With this feature users can navigate without leaving any trace in the browser of the navigation data.
The website will not remember the user, the pages they visit will not be stored in their browsing
history and new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee
anonymity on the Internet, as it only serves to avoid storing browsing data in the browser, while the
user’s browsing data will continue to be available to website operators and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly.
How to delete cookies:
- Open Chrome and access Altro the menu from the top right-hand corner
- Go to More tools> Clear browsing data
- Click the box next to Cookies and other site data
- SelectClear data
- Open Firefox and click the Menu button Menu button (three horizontal lines)
- From the menu, select Options
- Select Privacy e security from the menu on the left
- Click the Manage Data button
- Click on Click on Remove all
- Open Edge and access the menu from the top right-hand corner
- Go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services> Clear browsing data > choose what to clear
- Check the box next to Cookies and other site data
- Click Clear now
- Go to Safari> Preferences
- Click on Privacy
- Select Manage website data
- Click Remove all
Remember, however, that new cookies are downloaded each time you connect to the Internet, so this operation should be carried out periodically. Some browsers offer automated systems for the
periodical cancellation of cookies if desired.
Information regarding the processing of personal data (articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU)2016/679)
- Data controller and contact details
|Data controller||IGO srl|
|Adress||Via Palazzo, n. 46, 24061 Albano Sant’Alessandro (BG)|
|Telephone number||035 583078|
- Data processing
|Data processing||Purpose||Legal basis||Recipients||Period of storage||Source|
|Collection, recordingand use of dataregarding userbrowsing on the website www.igo.it||Use of technical cookies to allow theuser to browse the website
Use of technical cookies to carry out statistical surveys into how the user
|Article 6, paragraph 1, f) legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by third parties||Internal staff||1 year||Directly from the data subject|
|Collection, recording and use of data regarding the user’s browsing habits on the website www.igo.it||Use of profiling
cookies to send
paragraph 1, a)Consent granted by
the data subject
|2 years||Directly from the data subject|
* If the source is not specified, it is understood that the data is collected directly from the data subject.
- Legitimate interests pursued by the controller or third parties:
- Collection, recording and use of data regarding user browsing on the website www.igo.it Allow the user to browse the website in question.
- The data collected will not be distributed or sold to other organisations and is notsubject to automated decision-making.
- The data subject has the right to ask the data controller for access to the personal
data and for the rectification, updating or erasure of the same if incomplete, incorrect
or collected in violation of the law, for the restriction of processing concerning them
and the rendering anonymous of the data, or to object to processing. Furthermore,
the data subject may at any time withdraw previously granted consent to the
processing of their data by requesting cancellation of the service. The data subject
also has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in
accordance with the procedures laid down by said authority (instructions are
available from the website https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524)
- Consequences of non-communication of personal data:
- Collection, recording and use of data regarding user browsing on the website www.igo.it Impossibility for the data subject to browse the web site in question.
- Collection, recording and use of data regarding the user’s browsing habits on the
website www.igo.it IGO S.r.l. will not be able to upload profiling cookies to the server of
the device used by the user and, therefore, will not be able to send targeted promotional
Guidelines, which are available via the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie.